View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:00 AM   #5
zowiandnikasmom
YT 500 Club Member

i am so very sorry for your loss! i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for sure that you and your family make it through this hard time. i just a couple weeks ago lost my beautiful baby girl nika at only 6 years old to pancreatitis / hypoglycemia. it was very tragic and sudden. it is so hard to lose them so young and when they are loved soooo much! i still look for her everywhere. she followed me around and i was so careful never to step on her so i am still looking for her everywhere i go. the hardest part for me is coming home after work without her there and waking up in the morning without her greetings of yip yaps and nose kisses. making a memorial of some kind will help you and think of all the happy times and fond memories you had together will also help. say lots of prayers and try to stay strong! it sounds like you were a great doggie momma who did everything in your power to save that little baby, she is very lucky she had a great momma who loves her! just remember love never dies, and she will live in your heart forever!
we buried little nika at my dad's house next to his beautiful flower garden and fish pond. i have not gotten her a memorial marker yet because they make me sad and i just cant do it yet, but i have been looking at a few on ebay that are engraved and everything so maybe you could check there for an urn?
you and your family, and your little angel will be in my thoughts and prayers!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!