View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 05:54 AM   #32
Cares4Dogs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicity1008 View Post
PUPPIES!!!!!
What a Whelp!
She was lumping up for hours. I let her room around the house for a bit. she hid under the bed and then i put her in the bathroom in the dark with alittle nite light on at 8:15 and she was not pushing and went to check on her and She had the first and the second soon followed
Boy 3 3/4 oz...8:35 pm. Girl 3 1/2 oz.
The second was breach and just slipped out...I said Wow how fast!
Then no placenta on the second. gave her whelping pudding, a tums and ice cream over 2 hours. Called my girlfriend who is vet and she was reassuring me everything was ok. Then at midnight we had little contractions and pushing. So off the the ER I went,with pups in tow.
They had a strong heart beat on the 3rd pup. Did an xray to check possition and then gave her IV calicium and she passed the 2nd placenta and GIRL #2..3 3/4 oz came a minute later at 1:20 AM this morning!!!! yippie for a safe but eventful day.
Funny to have 2 different Birthdays on the same litter!!!
Illl have my daughter post tom afternoon some pics. Just got home at 3am. I have not slept but 3 hrs in the past 3 days
Thank you allxoxo Melissa
What a long night for you. I'm glad everything turned out okay. I hope I dont sound pushy when i say.......please post PICTURES LOL

Congrats on your wee ones. I'll bet they are beautiful.
Cares4Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!