View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #29
tmorrow26
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for all your support! Jax has not had any more signs or symptoms so far but I am constantly watching and worried. Everything he does makes me nervous It seems like he is always hitting his head! My husband mentioned that it would be great if they made little helmets for puppies We have not had any other tests done yet. To be honest, I don't know what to test for. My vet says to wait, I don't know what to do...I obviously want to find out whats wrong but I don't want to seem overprotective or neurotic and my vet bill is 600+dollars right now. My little baby Molly was spayed on Friday so I have been watching her over the weekend as well. I am a nervous mother! I was trying to find info on animal neurologists but I don't think there are any in my area. Plus like I said, I don't know what to test for if he isn't having any other symptoms. What should I do? I am just terrified that if we wait for another episode then it will be too late

I am so, so sorry about Trixie. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I will say a prayer for you and your baby.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!