View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #13
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleDove View Post
Beautiful girls! I "awwed" at the one of Maya sleeping -- Ariel sleeps like that sometimes too. It's so funny how they sleep in all these positions sometimes. :P
Thank you! Ariel is so cute...I just saw the pictures of her sleeping in your "How Does She Sleep Like That" thread, LOL! Adorable!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143julz View Post
They are both sooooo cute!!!
Thank you Your Dudley is a cutie pie too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbutt View Post
Soooo dam cute!!! I love them! You must be so proud they really are GORGEOUS!!! xxxx
Thank you so much!!! I definitely AM a very proud mommy! Poppy is just too cute for words!! I think she must be a couple of weeks younger than Maya (she turned 12 wks this past Sat.)...such a beautiful little girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Lodal View Post
Oh... you are killing me with all of their cuteness! I love the picture of them together.. you need to frame that one! Bella is just stunning - I didn't realize her ponytail was THAT long! WOW... and the picture of Maya sleeping... I could just eat her right up (makes up for her peeing on the floor in front of you THREE times in 15 mins lololol)
You're right, I DO need to frame it! Yes, her pony tail is getting reeeaally long.....so long that I have to make sure it's not loose or it gets in her food (when I give them a little bit of canned), gross!! Yeah, that cute picture of her sleeping definitely gets close to making up for ALL THAT PEE! lol!! I could never stay mad anyway Give the kiddos a big kiss from their Aunt Tara!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!