View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #9
Poochieheaven
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadesmom View Post
The issue is that we have two other dogs, Goldens who are fine- but she USUALLY only will have an accident at night.
She's been fine going out on her own but the other night the door was closed and my mom didn't watch her the way I told her to and last night my brother had friends over whom she is afraid of. I thought she had gone already...

She is on a feeding schedule, generally.... she will eat between 4 and 4:30, but she never poops at the same time of night! Sometimes its right after she eats, sometimes its at 8, sometimes there isn't a poop.

I can't crate her when Im not home because other people are home- I can't rely on anyone to let her out except for me, my boyfriend and my mom ( sometimes) Im usually right on her... Is there a way I can teach her to tell me she needs out? She generally will just stand by the door... these accidents are so frustrating because this is the second time she's gotten it and just went back off with her accidents!!
Try using bells.

I do that with Piper and it works great because she can tell me when she needs to go.

Poochie Bells makes a door bell system or you can make your own.
Poochieheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!