View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
PANAMA69
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Smile Hope this help somebody, detail review of this two, kwigy bo bags, lots of pictures

Just got this two kwigy Bo bags from Ryan, he was so fast on answer my questions and processing my orders. They also arrive in very well packed, I like that. What got my attention was, Alex luxe because of the straps, and the Alexa because of the huge packets.
Here is my review: I'm 5'8. They both are small size, witch is perfect for my pups 3-1/2lb to 5lb yorkies. The Alex luxe is a little heavier than the Alexa, my hubby said because of the hardware, hahaha lol, I called bling, bling, but is not that much, the Alexa is super light like a feather, they both exceeded my expectations, I have purchase several bags and I either end of, giving them away or staying on my closets collecting dust, some because to heavy, but most for the part for the lack of room to carry my personal belongings. Took all this pictures so you guys can see the difference on a very detail way, if anyone is wonder about this bags, like I was, by the way my girls love them, even my Phoebe who is not crazy about doggy bags lol. I think, I cover pretty much everything. Let me know what you think
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0928.jpg (54.1 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0903.jpg (106.7 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0906.jpg (67.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0909.jpg (51.5 KB, 107 views)

PANAMA69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!