View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:19 PM   #13
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicity1008 View Post
her temp has been low for awhile now. She is having contractions but not too close together . how long do your females go after contractions start??? pups are moving like crazy!
I had everything here... i have one female that eats and plays, goes for walks and sleeps with me until 2 prior delivering first baby ... i had one that was nesting 12 days before labor, she was a "all signs" girl, her temperature dropped 24 hours prior labor ...
It sure sounds like your girl is getting closer,
my advice to you is stop worrying about the temperature so much, give her room to nest , and supervise her other signs.
The movement of the puppies show that she is at the point of anything can happen. Her contractions will be for a while, positioning the puppies, opening the cervix and getting ready . This state lasts a while , can be even days.
How is her milk? it will drop, meaning it , there will be that partition on the middle of the belly and the nipples will be filling up and red , dark pink.
What you mean she is tired? Is she panting?
Panting and shivering and digging are all signs of labor
XOXO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!