View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Just keep doing what you have tried today and see how it goes. My Pebbles can be just like her. I really think it is a girl thing. My boys are so much more laid back and just don't care. Pebbles is always the first to start a problem or show teeth. What a beast!

The other thing that I started to do was to make Pebbles work harder for her food too. What I mean by this is that she needs to sit, wait, shake, stay, and shake again before she is allowed to approach her food bowl. Boy, did she catch on quick when I really put my foot down to let her know that pushing her way ahead of the others was just not going to work. Look for little things like this that she try to push forward with and stop her attempts. Make her work for everything that she gets including your attention. It really has help a great deal at our house. Not that she is perfect but I have to say she is so much better and a continued work in progress. Hope my suggestions help. Poor little girl not having someone to love her these past 4 years. It really is hard not to spoil them and try to over compensate for what she missed but it is for the good for everyone in your home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!