View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 05:55 AM   #15
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Chrissy_ View Post
I'm no relationship expert but, when your husband takes off his wedding ring and throws it...I think my marriage is a goner.
Guess I need to get planning to move and find new homes for my boys soon after all. I can't afford their upkeep (feeding, grooming, vet bills,...) on my own when I have 2 girls to raise.
No idea where I am going to move to either.
***Please keep me and my family in your prayers and for God to show me what way to go.
Thanks
I don't speak from total personal experience, but I've grown up around tons of marriage problems. My mom being one. She and my step-dad have gotten in sooo many fights, many of them ending with the 'I don't want to be with you' speech. They got together in 2000, had a kid, he passed away (my little 6yo brother, drowning accident, in 2006) and we struggle with that daily. That was a huge thing to happen to us that they still struggle with. They are both depressed people. I don't think they're happy with each other; I know they're not. They mainly stay together for my little sister (who was born 2yrs after brother died) and the fact that they lost a child together. And for financial reasons. My mom has never had the courage to get up and just leave. She doesn't want to be alone, she can't really afford to be on her own, and the thought of my stepdad being with another woman still drives her crazy (if they break up). I think it boils down to your happiness. If you two really just do not think this will work, then it may be best to just end it. My mom and dad, when they were together, really just dragged things out when my dad always knew he was going to have to end it. My dad says he still regrets being miserable for 8 years out of his life (they were married for 10) but he mainly stayed with her for me. I would have prefered they broken up when I was younger, as I wouldn't have all those memories of my parents being together and the joy it brought me. In the end, I adjusted. I respect my dad more for leaving my mom then sticking with her and being happy.

But anyways, I just really wish you the best. I will help in any way I can. I can't committ to giving a dog a good home, I'm too iffy on the whole second dog situation still and want to be 100 percent, but I would love to 'foster' one if you needed so you can guarantee you will get your babies back. I really believe you will get your feet back on the ground within a few months and find that having dogs may help you through. There's ways around the financial hard ships of owning a dog. You can get vet care for cheaper, either thru CareCredit, or through clinics. You don't have to get the most expensive dog food. You can try grooming at home, and only go to the professionals every once in a while. Good luck with whatever you decide and keep your head up. We are all rooting for you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!