View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:51 PM   #18
deafpanda22
Yorkie Talker

Actually I don't really want to give him any human food. Because I don't want him think he's spoiled by eating human food & becoming picky. If he only want treat as meal. then I have to stop giving him treat until he eat his real dry food. I know i sound like a mean mommy. But...I am also training him to becoming my hearing assistance dog too. so he need to learn where his limition is. I only give him bone to chew on it still help with teething. until his teething is all over then no more bones after that. meat are usually contains in the dry food... and i discovered he's allegry to soybean and flexseed too...ahh!!! what next?...no I don't want to know LOL...I just want do what is necessary to get him healthy even if i have to stop give him certain bones, treats, dry food, etc. I am not just going to ignore my baby's health problem if he has reaction to certain food, treat, bone. I know some people will say "his stomach just still growing he will get use to it..." well..my pup isn't like that...he do indeed have exteremly sentivite stomach. if you give him treat like chicken treat or any treats that has meat in, then he ends up throwing up all day & night for 24 hrs....
deafpanda22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!