View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 07:33 AM   #5
Elle
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBabyOliver View Post
i live in the new york long island area, not more than an hour away i am looking for buy/adopt a second yorkie. i have 1 yorkie oliver, and i feel that he is lonely, he doesnt get much interactions with other dogs, and i think getting another dog will do the trick andmake him happier.i think i would prefer another male and not a teacup, i am not sure what is considered a teacup, but i am looking for a yorkie around 4-5 pounds, because my oliver is 4.9 pounds. i hope not to spend too much i would like to stay as little as possible. but i know how expensive yorkies can be.
Dogs have pack instincts but you need to know if he's beta, active and many things. Is he bored? Is it you that wants another one? Many things to consider. Looking for a rescue to obtain a cheap dog is understandable but they don't get many of the little ones either. Seeking a dog based on a weight so concise is almost arrogant. I know you aren't being arrogant, you don't know any better. The internet has made it seem like you just pick a size you want then that's what you get.

May I ask you why you feel he needs a companion? Be honest. There's no right or wrong answer. There are some dogs that are better with them. Just few of them.
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!