View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 05:32 AM   #6
LuvTaycieGirl
Donating YT 500 Club Member

It will be ok! I was a nervous wreck when I dropped Taycie off at the vet for her spay. I cried all the way home! But she is doing great and 24 hrs later I was trying to make her stay calm!

I was also offered the Oravet,
It is a dental sealent that they can put on the teeth. The vet tech explained it to me like a sealent that the dentist would put on our teeth to seel out the cavities. The kit you get for home is basically like follow up care it does seel the teeth but not like the one they are able to do.

I wish I could have done the oravet! I have the kit for home but I was unable to do the one at the vet because she had 8 remaining puppy teeth and they told me they were unable to do it if she had teeth that needed to be pulled.. I was sad because I wanted it done so badly!

I didn't do microchipping either... AGAIN I wish so badly that I would have. I do want her chipped I just figured I would do it later. But now reading about how intense the needle is and how they cry I WISH I would have done it when she was under the anethesia!

I think you are a smart mommy! I didn't do either of those added services and my spay was 440! And I wanted to add on more... (I still am so mad about not doing the Microchipping) because she could have had that done unlike the Oravet treatment!...

Good luck to you! My thoughts and prayers are with your sweet one today! I remember the feeling all too well! She will do fantastic! Can't wait to hear for an update!
LuvTaycieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!