Thread: sneezing
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #1
jrsummersill1
Yorkie Talker

Default sneezing

One of my babies had a dental done two weeks ago tomorrow and started sneezing and had an eye discharge over the past weekend. We took him back to the vet Wednesday and the vet said he was healing and didn't have a fever and gave him a weeks worth of Clindamycin. Well now my other dogs are starting to sneeze. They have no other symptoms at all. They are all eating, playing, active and have no discharges or diarrhea. But they are all starting to sneeze, and not a reverse sneeze, a regular sneeze several times an hour. It is very strange. Has anyone ever heard of or experienced this? I can take one or all back to the vet tomorrow and will probably end up doing so, but they don't appear to be sick except for the sneezing. My vet is very good and inexpensive, but doesn't have appointments and sees patients on a first come, first serve basis and is usually very busy as he doesn't charge an office visit fee. Therefore, I will probably have to sit there a while tomorrow and just thought maybe someone on the forum might know what this is.
jrsummersill1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!