View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 06:32 AM   #11
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennzy View Post
hi everyone!
i've been looking into adopting a yorkie for several years but never really got around it due to finacial, housing, breeder etc.
now that i have a stable job (full time teacher yipee!) and found 2 breeders that i have been in contact with for the past 6-8 months. both breeders have contacted me and told me that they have new puppies!
so now im really considering adopting a new baby to my family (of just me)

this is not my first yorkie. i have a 14 year old yorkie named mickey who lives in canada with the parents.

however my problem is that i work from 9-4.40pm (i leave my apartment at 8.30am and get h ome at 5pm) and i can't leave the grounds for lunch. i can kind of ask my head teacher to see if i can leave on a week after last class to go check up on the dog but i doubt i can do it everyday *sniff*

i plan on having those play pen set up in the apartment so the dog is not confined to a crate. i plan on having a pee pad in on corner, and the house and food and toys on the other corner.

do you think i can do this?

*i've done research here and google and most state that they come home during lunch hour.
*dog walkers are non-existant in the country i currently reside in.

Thank you in advance!!!!
Any chance you can get a puppy during your summer break? That's kinda what I did. I had all summer to bond and train my munchkin, who was already 1 by the way, and then come Sept, he already knew what I expected from him, and I knew what he could handle. I work from 8-4:30, get home around 5 and Kaji does well. The bonding/training time really helped us out.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!