View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
beader
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Can anybody help?

A puppy mill bust in Florida 20 yorkies rescued but they need help. One of my friends on another fourm posted this so I thought I would post her post here to see if anyone has any thing to spare. Here is her post.....

The group I do rescue with got 20 yorkies in yesterday from a puppy mill raid and seizure. The dogs are in rough shape and will need a lot of care and socializing. they have lived their entire lives in cages. I will find out at noon today if we will take in even more dogs from a second seizure over the weekend. Those dogs are heavily matted and will all need to be shaved down. I am waiting for the call to take my grooming gear to the vets and start the shave downs.

But with this many dogs arriving in bad shape, our little group is cash strapped and could use some help for the vet care. If you can spare even 5 bucks it would ad up and help us with this deluge of neglected and abused "live stock"

Florida Little Dog Rescue - Home there is also a link to our face book page on the web site, and there are more pictures on facebook
beader is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!