View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 06:58 AM   #4
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Oh I try soooo hard to ignore him. I have a pic of my bf and I and a pic of my brother & his wife and a pic of the pups on my desk, yet nothing helps. He is there still.

I came into the company almost 6 years ago at a higher level than him, since the economy was so bad and layoffs were coming they sort of demoted me but I kept my pay. Of course we all took serious paycuts and I took more hits like no more matching 401K because I make over $50K a year. When that happened I found out that I make more than him and he knew I made more than him. Well I don't know if that is a source of his attitude. But Get over it. I have a degree and specialized training. I came in when the economy was good and I make more. Not my fault. Well my demotion put me in his dept directly so now Im sure he thinks if I do what he does I should get what he gets. But we do different things, we are both just part of the helpdesk phone line where we answer the phones to support sales reps (and other depts) with their jobs using the software in the company. He never answers the phone though and when he does he can't answer any questions at all, whereas I jumped in 2 years after he did and am able to answer almost every call I get with no problems.
I asked my boss to move me but she won't. She promises me things are going to happen but nothing ever does. I think she is trying to placate me and keep me here but I am seeing through her and am earnestly looking for a new job closer to my house. My commute now stinks too so I usually come into work in a funk after spending an hour in traffic and being late. Then I have to face him. gggrrrr it makes for a miserable full day every single day!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!