View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 06:57 AM   #3
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Sounds alot like this guy from my old work place. Except he lived with his huge wife and two children which he constantly complained about to me. He had an office next to my work station and sometimes luckily he would close his door. See the thing is he was there 10 years and I was new. He didn't like that I didn't enjoy socializing with him and get this. I got in trouble for saying that " I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME TO MY FAMILY AT 4PM " which is the time I was finished work. I was told that "Steve stays late and doesn't even get paid for it and he comes in early " I said to my boss, well Steve hates his fat wife and annoying children, excuse me for being excited to go home and see MY family who I LOVE AND MISS. And I am NOT staying late or coming in early for free!

Well then my boss asked me politely to quit. I was there for just under 3 months. I said no that I wasn't going too, his excuse was that I wasn't in my field but I said I didn't care because I needed the job. Well 3 weeks later I was laid off mysteriously. SO I guess for me I am glad I got out of there.
It was a small office and some days it was just me and Steve in there.

Good luck to you, just try to shurg it off and switch desks if you can.
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!