View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Angry Coworker advice needed!!!!

Please... someone give me some fresh ideas!
I work with this guy I hate. I never hated anyone in my life. But honestly I HATE him. He is nasty, pathetic and stupid. He is mean and a total Ahole. (sorry just wanted to get across how much I despise him)

I researched on how to handle my days at work while he has the desk next to mine with no wall in between and I have tried all the typical, kill him with kindness, be passive towards his power trip, try to find a good quality, etc... but nothing.

He is 45, never married, no kids, lives at home with his mom, I'm talking never moved out, he's overweight (even though years ago he lost almost 100lbs for a girl, he put it all back on) he chain smokes all day long so he reeks sooo bad all the time. He whines about everything, his computer password is SEX (like who wants to type that on his nasty machine???) His mommy paid off his truck, he pays no rent or mortgage, yet he's broker than broke and cries about it. My boss is constantly riding him to do things quicker or use his common sense with projects yet after 23 years here he still has no idea how anything works. He once told me his 2 associate degrees = my bachelor degree. HAHAHA He also thinks because he has been here longer he can look down on me. Even though I learn things quicker, take on new projects and get along better with everyone. He never answers the phones if he does not have to and when he does he can never answer anything. But worst of all, he makes everything so difficult to me by never telling me anything I need to know work related. I don't care if he does not like me, but he takes his personal feelings into work situations. GET OVER IT DUDE!

Yes Ive told my boss. I sit next to him all day and all he does is heavy sigh, it's so annoying. He's a butt kisser to her, always early, leaves late, cuts his lunch short. She does not care about that, she wants someone who can do a job without her having to hold their hand, someone who understands what they are doing. He does not. I honestly do not know why he is here except that she can kick him around and he takes it laying down with his tail between his legs.

AARRRGGGGGG I don't know what to do ... but if anyone has any NEW advice for me to try I'd appreciate it. I want to quit my job that is how much I hate coming in here now because of him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!