View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 02:12 AM   #26
Madraga
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienut View Post
Is it possible that your housekeeper gives your Yorkie more attention than you do~? Is it possible that you can take your dog everywhere you go if is possible~?
Well the first day my dad brought her home, i was away coz I had work all day. When I got home i noticed she was already too attached to the helpers. Then 2nd day, 3rd day and today....i spent all day with her. She licks my hand and likes when I touch her and pet her and stuff. not so much carrying coz I notice she trembles. but she doesn't mind at times. I keep her with me all day and I watch her sleep, feed her and give her walks. The minute she sees or even smells the helpers, she forgets me and doesn't want to come to me anymore.

It's depressing really. My dad got her from a friend who caged her a lot and I dunno what else they do to her. I think the owner doesn't bother her much only their helpers, so I'm thinking this is probably why she's more attached to d helpers. She's a bit jumpy and I think she may have some sort of depression coz she's not hyperactive. she doesn't wag her tail much, only time i see her wagging her tail is when I'm about to feed her. And it's difficult to feed her coz she's picky.

I'm having a really tough time coz she can be very sweet when we're left alone but I think she doesn't like me at all so it's like punishment for her to left alone with me. even if i shower her with tons of love and affection.

Is there anyway I can fix this?? Thanks.
Madraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!