Thread: Housebreaking
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
kimgrogan
YorkieTalk Newbie!

yes I got an x pen and he freaks, he freaks if I am out of his sight , I just got him used to my husband. I do not know what happened to this little guy , but I am at my whits end ,
He cried untill I let him in my bed then he pee peed in the bed, He has steps to get down and does it all the time,
He does not respond to treats, I can not find one he likes, I bought everything thry have at petco, even th stuff you keep in the fridge.
I am so tired of cleaning pee and po , all the rugs are rolled up . I take him out every 2 hours all day and at night I take him out 1 to 2 times, he weighes 4 pounds, when I got him he was 3 1/2 and I think he was starved so he could be sold for more money , he eats anything I put in front of him and I am sure he will gain at least another pound, he will still be small, he has a tiny head and a coby body
I walk him every morning for at least 30 min, we are going to clicker training at Petco, but we are th worst and smallest in the class. I hate to be a quitter, I do not know what else to do. Help!!!
kimgrogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!