View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I was in a bad accident with Jackson two months ago, airbags out, car was totaled, etc. He was not strapped in. I had the backseats folded down and he had the whole back seat. He was thankfully totally fine, just shaken up. I was hit by a motorcycle though and all I could think about were the what if's. What if I had been hit by a bigger vehicle, what if I had been knocked unconscious and he ran out of the car and ran away out of fear, what if he had been on my lap and the air bag came out? All of these thoughts crossed my mind afterwards. Ever since the accident, cars freak him out where he used to enjoy them. The only thing he enjoys is sticking his head out the window, or at least being able to get his nose up there, so I bought him the booster seat (Snoozer Lookout medium). I'm sure things could still happen; but at least he is strapped in, and can still smell out the window and be happy. At least I can hope that if we were God forbid in another accident, he would be strapped to the seat (and with this one, the booster seat is just that... a booster, and the strap he's connected to is on the seatbelt, so I feel safer with it being on the actual belt).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!