View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
tortoisekeeper
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default My 2 girls need a good loving home.

My husband is terminally ill. I am faced with having to give up 2 of my beloved yorkies. I will have to be moving in with my sister until I can find a job and get an apartment. My sister has 2 large dogs herself and her husband is also not in good health. I have checked apartments and can not find any that will allow me to have 4 dogs even though they are all yorkies.

Angel and Ceci are litter mates and were born 5/18/08. Neither of them have ever had any health problems. They are CKC registered. Both will use puppy pads but only when they are in the ex pen. They prefer to be outside during the day but come in at night or in bad weather.

Angel is about 6.5 lbs. She has had 2 litters of puppies but I would want her to be spayed. She is very sweet and active.

Ceci is about 5.5 lbs and has never come into heat. She is a little shy but once she gets to know you she is fine.

I live in TN but I will be traveling to Pensacola on 9/9 and will be in Metairie Louisiana on 9/12.

This is the second hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life with having to call in Hospice for my husband being the first. I have always had my pets until they grew old and died. It is killing me to have to let them go. I want them to go to loving homes where they will get the love and attention they have had with us.

Betty

The first 2 pictures are of Angel shortly after her last litter. The 2 together Ceci is on left and Angel on right. Last picture is Ceci.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Angel 2 [1600x1200].jpg (21.8 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg Angel 1.jpg (59.4 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg Ceci and Angel.jpg (78.1 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Ceci.jpg (86.4 KB, 84 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!