View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 06:36 PM   #1
wolfman
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Owen is a go"in".

Owen is my daughter's 8 month old intact male yorkie. He may be "going" to my house because my daughter can no longer care for him. He spends most of his day in a small corner of her kitchen because he never quite got the hang of the pee pee pad thing. He pees and poops on the pad, then tears it to shreads then pees and poops where ever he wants. If he is let loose from that corner the whole house if fair game to him. There is very little interaction or physical contact and he cries and whines all day long. Why do I want to take this dog you ask yourself?? Well I'm a sucker for rescues. I have a 6 yr. old rescue greyhound and a 4 yr. old rescue maltese. I also have a bought from a breeder 1 and one half yr. old golden retriever and a 13 year old shepard/beagle mix. I have just purchased a new home where my husband and I and my fur kids live on second floor in a newly constructed inlaw appartment(my son and his family live on first floor) so if...if...if I take Owen house training him to outside will be quite a challange living on second floor. I am putting down tile floors through out the house to accomidate my other dogs but I fear that if Owen has a pee pee fest in the house my other dogs might think its ok to mess the house too. Can well housetrained dogs get untrained??? Owen is such a cutie patootie but I don't want to go borrowing trouble. My daughter can't put him to rescue or in the paper for sale because her 9 year old son(my grandson) would be broken hearted. Atleast if I take him my grand son can still see him. I belong to breed related forums for my other babies and I was sooo happy to find Yorkie Talk. Sorry this was so long. Look forward to your replies.

Last edited by wolfman; 08-27-2004 at 06:40 PM.
wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!