View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 10:32 AM   #4
Reese1
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodanusmc View Post
Get some gyality rest before you get on the plane, try to sleep on the plane some, and you will be fine. You will be surprised how fast you will adapt to the time change. Het Lag Pills is the same as when the Car dealer trys to sell you rust proofing! You do not need it. Have a great trip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDogBoots View Post
I went to Europe in April. We arrived in London at 7:30am. i wanted to do nothing more but sleep, as I had trouble sleeping on the plane. But we didn't go to sleep and got thru that first day. Once yoou get through the first day you will be fine. Try to sleep on the plane (it's a LONGGGG flight) and do not sleep when you get to London. You'll be so mad you slept your first day away.

I wouldn't take any meds. Just deal.

You must be so excited!!!
That's what I was wondering. I know they are supposed to be homeopathic with no side effects, but I didn't know if they really worked.
I usually can't sleep on a plane. We fly Cincinnati to Detroit & from DTW to London is like 9hrs, so I'm really hoping that I can get rest. I don't know how I would make it through the day otherwise!
Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!