View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 06:18 AM   #8
RemydeHaviland
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Sooo we picked up Rem last night at 8pm

Gave him one NV medallion at the vets office, he ate slowly but did eat. Took him for a little walk before we got in the car, he was very wobbly. Tried to pee and could not stand, I had to hold his leg up for him. Had some diarrhea too. He looked very upset and his tail was down which is unusual for him.

At home he got comfy on his blanket but was still very wobbly. Gave him some greek yogurt before he went to sleep. The vet cautioned us about letting him "gorge" so we wanted to give him some food, but not too much. Had diarrhea again during the night on the floor, and also had a pee accident. Neither of which is usual. Lots of whining too. Completely not himself.

This AM we went outside, he did pee outside which was good. Vomited inside, not so good. Ate 1 NV medallion and had a bit more yogurt. He is not as unsteady as he was last night, but seems a bit off balance. Still a lot of whining and he definitely is NOT himself. Tail still not up. Looks at us kind of suspiciously and cowers when we try to pick him up. We played fetch for a bit, which he seemed to like.

When we were going to the office (like everyday) we told him "time to go to the office, and get in the car" he looked at us, turned around and ran under the bed. He never, ever does this. Seemed like he did not trust us and was afraid he was going back to the vet He did finally come out on his own and I carried him to the car. He seemed frightened the entire ride to the office. Gave him another NV medallion when we got here and he is asleep on my desk now.

He seems terribly "out of sorts"!!! I hope he comes around in the next day or so. He seems pretty upset with us

RemydeHaviland is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!