View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Default My tye who passed away tuesday came to me in a dream

I had to have my yorkie tye pts on tuesday aged 16 years and 8 months due to end stage kidney failure and last night he came to me in a dream and showed me a dog called nana, she looked like a schnauzer cross lakeland terrier and i just knew he showed me for a reason as i help try to get deathrow dogs out of uk pounds and out of usa shelters by having rescue groups on facebook so i went on to my facebook today and asked if there was any dogs called nana who looked like that needing help and a friend sent me a link to the very same dog i saw in my dream.
I have had visits in dreams for years and have always had very spooky stuff going on in my life as it runs in are family but this even shocked me.
I know it sounds like i am mad but i just wanted to share with everyone that has lost a dog that they are always with us and if we open are hearts and minds they will get in contact some how.
I have been trying to get nana saved for the last 5 hours but not having much luck, she is at miami-dade animal services and this is a link if you know anyone that would be interested in having her.
It would mean the world to me if she can be saved as tye must of shown me her for a reason, maybe she has something very important to do so she must be saved. SHE IS AT MIAMI-DADE NANA NEEDS A HOLD PUT ON HER.
A PULLER.
A FOSTER OR A OFFER OF A HOME.
PLEASE DONT LET HER DIE.

NANA - ID#A0675708

My name is NANA.

I am a female, brown Terrier mix.

The shelter staff think I am about 8 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Aug 22, 2010.

DONNA LARSEN SAID / Anyone interested in this little one needs to call this # 305-884-1101 if not in Miami. The 311 app. only works if your in that area. Ask for Olga she seemed very helpful .

Shelter Address:
7401 NW 74 Street
Miami, Florida 33166

Telephone: Dial 311
Adoption and Lost and Found
Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday 10 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Attached Thumbnails
My tye who passed away tuesday came to me in a dream-nana.jpg  

Last edited by sashajade; 09-02-2010 at 03:53 PM.
sashajade is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!