Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 05:57 AM   #1
Freddy_SW
Yorkie Yakker

Question Introduction

Hi All,

I wanted to introduce myself. I just got a yorkie 5 days ago. His name is Freddy and he is now 13 weeks. He is my first dog and i am kind of scared not be a good "puppy mom" but this forum helps with a lot of my questions. He is a good boy and i even think that potty training is going ok so far. He sleeps through the night without even going once. Since i work full time, i keep him in the kitchen during the day. Right now he barks and cries every time i leave the house which is sooo hard for me....when did your baby stop crying before you left the house? I know I only had him for a couple days and can't expect him to be fine with being alone all day already....i am just wondering..

Since he still misses some of his shots..which he will get in 3 weeks for his 16 week check up..i wonder if he can be around other dogs..i would like to sign up for a training for puppies..the vet offers it for free for new dog owners. When i take him for walks i make sure not to let him get close to other dogs yet...what do you think?

I also would like to know when you took your puppy to the groomer for the first time? Freddy's hair is getting longer and he needs to have his nails trimmed (which i don't feel comfortable doing myself yet) .

Thanks for your input.
Freddy_SW is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!