View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #15
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Taped it. Watched it. LOVED it. Had to rewind and watch Teresa lose her crap again over the "nephew" comment....bc it was so chock full of trashtastic awesomeness.

Who knew that saying "Have YOU met your nephew?!!?" was such an explosive question. That should be our new saying for when we feel a thread on YT is pre-ballistic. Example "whoa, this feels like it's going to be a HaveYouMetYourNephew thread" -or- just "nephew thread".

Danielle clearly had enough valium on board to down a horse...she was almost monosyllabic, poor dear. Jaqueline's high-pitched missives made my right eye twitch and gave me that feeling like after you accidentally ate a whole lemon. Caroline, that mobstress, almost rolled her eyes right out of their sockets. And Teresa...oh Teresa...she just rocks the block.

Riveting. Part Deux next week!
ROTFL.....Ann...if I wasn't a big HW fan before, after reading your description how could one not be a fan! Gf....you should be an entertainment critic/writer.

I think Danielle was def on something but I also think she has had so much botox, her face can't move anymore....she's frozen!!!!

And, Teresa????? WOW.....she outdid table flipping....can't believe it, but she did!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!