View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 07:54 AM   #1
CappysMom
Yorkie Talker

Hello! I'm a new yorkie mom and new here!

I just wanted to say hello! We got our first Yorkie just this past weekend and he is a doll. Though I am now having a few potty training issues, I think with all the help on this board, we will make it! My little mans name is Cappy (short for Cappucino). He is 10 weeks tomorrow! I knew it was fate when we found out he was born on our wedding day! He really is a good little pup, but he does stay home by himself 6-8 hours a day....at least 3 times a week. He seems to be doing okay with it....just very hyper and excited when we get home! I have yet to start crating him, but have him penned in a sizeable area in the kitchen....he hasn't seemed to get the hang of pee pads yet! If anyone has suggestions on that, he is really good going outside...goes immediately.....but I am trying to focus his training on the pee pads.....

I look forward to posting some pics of him soon! He is going to be a tiny one I think, just about 2lbs now at 10 weeks!! I look forward to learning from all you experienced Yorkie owners!!
CappysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!