Thread: Precious update
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
Chevy2
Donating YT Addict

Animal Smiley 019 Precious update

It's been a few months since I've posted so I thought I would give all my yt friends an update on how precious is doing. She is now almost six months old. She's changed from a black and tan furball into a blue and golden silky haired beauty. She is really the most wonderful puppy I couldve ever hoped to have. She's so quiet and wonderful with my three kids. She was born with a hernia and just recently it had gotten a little worse so we had to bring her in this past Monday for surgery. While we were doing that we decided to have her spayed. She also had a dew claw removed and got her boosters. Sha baby came home with 11 stitches and today acts like nothing has happened. It took her a couple of days to eat but I expect that is normal. She is a tiny 4 lbs 6 oz and doc said she shouldn't get much bigger. We go back next week to have stitches removed. Potty training is going great and she is probably about 98 percent trained to going outside!! My youngest child starts school next year and I'm wondering if getting a companion for her would be wise. Hubby says no but as I type this our youngest is at mothers day out and precious seems so lost

well I guess that's enough rambling. Just wanted to give a shout out to all my friends
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!