View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 04:47 AM   #12
NAUTILUS1900
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi everybody,

I have a picky eater too. She is 1 and a half year now and she has been picky since day one. I was always very concerned with her diet. I tried everything. I've posted a thread about vomiting during our vacation. During that incident I had to keep her for one day with no food and then for about a week gradually introducing to her food again. It seems that worked like never before because she was so hungry that she would eat anything after that week. Now after about two weeks of that incident I put her a bowl of food three times a day (morning afternoon and night) and she eats her kibble just fine. Off course now she is old enough and I'm not afraid that she will have any trouble because she doesn't eat. Any way I found out that she has become a picky eater because of me. Since I was feeding her chicken of wet food or can food or all the other things that I'm sure everybody here have tried because I was afraid that she was too young.
If you are confident about her health condition let her starve for a day or two and then she will eat whatever you want

Maria
NAUTILUS1900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!