View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 08:56 AM   #5
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

Ok now she decided she doesn't want to do the limo thing anymore. She just didn't want to sit in the limo get out to eat get back in and so on. She wants to dance. Unfortunatly there are no clubs for teens, you have tp be 21. She wants us to be together. She decided she wants to have a party now!!!

I am going nuts trying to book everything as we only have 9 weeks now. We booked a hall on Sunday, so she has that. She has the dress on order. I have to get a dj and invitations now.

She wants to make an entrance by way of magic, so now I have magicians calling me with prices. She just wants him to make her appear in one of his tricks. She just doesn't want to have her name announced and walk in. She wants her Sweet 16 to be a bit different that all the others she has been to this year. She wants to keep that part a secret and not tell anyone about the magician. They would stay for about an hour or so doing some tricks while we are eating. Then it's right back to dancing and partying.

So I told her it would be better to do it on that Friday so everyone could come and not worry about work or school the next day. She is very happy now, and excited.

I had a big party for my older daughter, now 19 so this is her turn.

I have to admit I am much happier that she changed her mind about the limo. Only the handful of friends would see her then. Now everyone will see her and get to celebrate with her. And I like parties!!!

For the money the limo was costing me at least we could enjoy a nice night out.

I will keep you guys posted!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!