View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
Gennies
Donating YT Addict

Love 1 Year Anniversary w/Bijou

Yesterday was the anniversary of the day I brought Bijou home. We celebrated with a trip to the vet for her annual shots Not what she'd have hoped for as a gift LOL After the vet's we did go shopping and socializing at the doggie store and got some treats and toys

The day I brought Bijou home she was just under 3 lbs and as of yesterday she has grown to be 9.4 lbs! I love every ounce of her. What a year it's been too! After just 4 days with us Bijou fell off of our couch and broke her little back leg. Then she had too much bacteria in her intestines that delayed her spay until she recovered from it. A special diet and extra care as to what she put in her mouth got her ready for her spay. With the spay behind us and some wonderful food in her bowl she's grown into a beautiful and healthy young lady. I could imagine a day without my baby lovey.

Does anyone else celebrating anniversaries with their babies?

Thought I'd share a few pictures to go with my walk down memory lane
Attached Thumbnails
1 Year Anniversary w/Bijou-img_0775.jpg   1 Year Anniversary w/Bijou-2010-02-20-13.29.50.jpg   1 Year Anniversary w/Bijou-img_0830.jpg   1 Year Anniversary w/Bijou-img_2416.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!