Thread: eating
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
123fern
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default eating

hi there my 9 week old baby is a very poor eater she weighed in at 1.25kg 1 week ago but no matter what i put down for her she smells it nibbles a bit then walks away i dnt no what to give her is there any thing i can get her to to gave her a appitite she is very playfull at times and she also likes her sleep she has had her first injection on the 20th of this month and is due her 2nd one 4 weeks later i also got a stronghold to give her in 2 weeks time im not right sure if she has been wormed or not but will have to speak to my vet when they are next open please can any one advice me if i can bye her ought to gave her a appitite and were to get it from i live in the uk thanks for all your help all i kno is that when i bought her she asent been seen by any vet at all so i got her in for her a health check the same day so i dnt suppose there hve wormed her as she was eating cat food when i bought her i have tryed her dried food royal cain some other dryed food i bought from the pet shop boiled chick i bought her some nutri boosters yest and i also bought her some waggs puppy treats but she likes the nutri boosters but she dnt like ought else

Last edited by 123fern; 08-29-2010 at 02:55 AM. Reason: spelling rong
123fern is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!