View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
chestermama
YT 3000 Club Member

Default motel fire for chest and me long story

Chester and I was on out road trip in bend oregon and I noticed the heater was putting out heat but it was off, so I called the guy at the desk and he said the pilot light was probably still on. The guy was trying to get in turned off and I had just put chester on the bed with me so he would not get stepped on or in the way, next thing I know there is flames 4 feet up and at least 2 feet to out almost us and he he said run and chester and I are running out the door, and ghe got the fire exthinguisher and it was put out. I had to run quickly with chester being held so I could get my purse and keys and I put chester in the car safe and sound. I got my stuff out and the guy helped me and I got my money back and I was gone. I then went back and I wanted them to look for a room for me or something, I got a room with no gas heat on the other side and made sure the gas was all off on the other side. I then wanted some dish soap to wash out his food and water bowl and he gave he money out of his pocket to do that, the other lady said just rinse them out, it will be fine bull sh t not for my baby, thank god he is fine I would of just died if he could of gotten burned he was fine no barking nothing what a trooper
chestermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!