View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #5
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyBeth View Post
I bought Stormy this car seat. We actually don't have it yet, but are anxiously awaiting it's arrival. So far when I have needed to take her in the car, she has been held (i know... not good; hence the car seat purchase). She doesn't seem to like being in the car at all. She cries and whimpers and it is just so sad! Even when we have brought toys or treats, she wants nothing to do with them. My question is how do I get her to view the car seat as a positive experience once we get it here? I won't want her to come with on rides if she's crying because I don't want to put her (or me) through that. How do I get her to see going "bye-bye" as a good thing?

Thanks in advance!
I make going for a ride a big deal with Rosie. I can grab my keys and ask her now if she wants to go for a ride and she goes nuts! Spinning around and barking like crazy. I think Stormy will get used to it Amy. Just keep taking her for rides. It is something new!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!