View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 06:54 AM   #4
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I was thinking about going back to belly bands except for now Kaji is piddle pad trained. What if he finally relaxes enough to actually start using his pads again and the belly band is on him? He'll completely soil himself and knowing my fam, they'll just leave him like that until I get home. They say they'll help, but the draw the line in funny places. NO ONE WILL WASH HIM UP!

It's not a UTI, I don't think, but since we have a vet appointment today I'll have him checked for that. He does the same thing he use to do when he first got home. Cower, look down as if he was guilty of the most heinous crime, and then the little tail goes up which indicates he's peeing. He'll do that standing, sitting, or being picked up.

I've instructed my little brother to give him chicken treats when I'm gone. Kaji loves them, and my little brother is now the only person allowed to give him those, per my instructions. I was hoping they would help make Kaji's day more enjoyable. Kaji will do his tricks for the treats but as soon as there is no more treats for the day, he sulks, goes back to where he was sitting, and just waits.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!