View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 02:04 PM   #8
ClareNstuart
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbutt View Post
How old is your little one? 12 weeks? I would get some nuti cal in just in case. If you search nuti-cal on this site and read up on it. Its really helps. Also i would get in some Baby wipes there ALWAYS handy to have after poops etc and for cleaning your little guy up. Have you got shampoos and conditioners and detangler? Also i bought my little one a towel all to herself for after baths etc. I would also get a brush and get him used to being brushed every night.

Also will you be seeing your little guy again before you pick him up? A week before i got Poppy i gave my breeder a small blanket to put in with her and her brothers and sisters. When he came home she had the smell of them all on her blanket and it conforted her alittle to small them.

Congratulations on getting your your little furbaby steve!! bet your all excited xxx

Thanks for the advice! He'll actually be only 9 weeks when he comes home with me, but apparently that's when the breeder I am getting him from always lets her puppies go if they are on track with development! I'll definitely look up Nutri-Cal! Baby wipes are a good idea. I don't have shampoo's yet, I noticed that a hair salon down the street from my condo has pet-shampoo in the window for sale as a package, do you think there are definite no no's to look out for with shampoos?

I may be able to go down to see Stu again before he is delivered to me, but we are separated by 2 hours at the moment so Im not sure, I will bring down one of the blankets I have if I have another chance to see him.
So excited! Love YT!
ClareNstuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!