View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:17 AM   #1
Fatalivy
YT Addict

Default still pooping in crate and anywhere in my house

Mason will be 2 yrs old in November and he still poops in my house and in his crate. He never pees inside or in his crate, so he has to know better, right? I've even had obedience training in my home and she was at a loss as to what to do with him regarding housebreaking. Also, he is crated with Paris as it fits the 2 of them comfortably with no room to mess and then move away. He doesn't care, he does it anyway. Paris is 3 months old and I work from home so they both go out all day long every 45 mins to an hour, sometimes I make them wait longer so she can train herself to hold it longer. She is doing way better than he ever has. I can often predict her schedule. She's like clockwork. He is not the typical dog that poops first thing in the morning and after he eats. He eats at the same time everyday but, I can't predict when he needs to go. Sometimes it'll take 2 hrs, 8-9 hrs before he has to poop and some days, he doesn't go at all during the day and the minute we put him in his crate at night (11pm), he poops some time during the night. I'm at my wits end. Any advice on what to try? I've been trying to teach him to ring the bell for almost 1 yr now and he just won't do it, nor will he even stand by the door to let me know if he needs to go.

Last edited by Fatalivy; 08-27-2010 at 06:19 AM.
Fatalivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!