View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
miabellaamoure
♥YORKIERESCUE.com♥
Donating Member

They don't call em the terrible-two's for nothing!

The one bit of help I can offer you is in regards to the "poop-cuisine" and for my Bella...the Pineapple Therapy was a success for us! If you pm megansmomma for ALL her tips you just might be able to check that off your list of troubles!

Only one of my girls, Abby is a bug fancier...and bee's are her speciality! I find them in her beard all the time and "alive", too!

Abby also is a Lizard hunter and the oddest thing is Lizards have no fear of her at all...check out the one who was taunting her at the sliding glass door. (and that's what she can do to a topknot by lunch time!)

Little does he know...Abby is a fast as lightening and can jump & nearly scale the sides of our house to attempt to bump them off! She's nuts!

The weirdest thing that Phoebe likes to do...is roll her body all over where a dead dried out worm might be crusted on our patio...yuck! Especially after a bath, too! She's a bad, bad baby...but, these things all pale in comparison to all the other delights each of them bring every day so....I chalk it up to the terrible two's.
Attached Thumbnails
Okay I love my yorke but she is really gross-abbythelizardhunter1.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!