View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
Hazelzmibaybee
YT Addict

Talking PROUD MAMA: Update on Hazel

Hazel went down the stairs for the first time ALL by herself yesterday ! ! ! there are about 7 steps, and she paced at first, but then eventually did it! i am so proud of her! i just need her to learn to go out them without my help now

she is 10 weeks now and is gettin SOO big! i can't believe it! i wish she could just stay this size forever either way i love her!

as i had mentioned in another post, she now INHALES her food. i had dry food out fro her all day yesterday. and she literally picked and nudged at it all day. i felt bad because i felt like she really hadn't eaten all day. so i put down the wet food, and she ate seriously almost all of it! i'm not trying to feed her 2 containers a day of this wet food. shes greedy! LOL. sometimes when i mix the 2 [wet and dry] she'll pick out the dry food and leave it on the floor. other times she eats it all.

as far as the potty training, she still consistently poops on her puppy pad. but now she is just peeing everywhere. she used to use the puppy pad on her own, but now she has to be coached to use it. she also started peeing in her crate.

i scheduled her an appointment yesterday with the vet for her to have her 2nd shot and her fecal i think. they have her records so they know if its the 2nd or 3rd one. im scared for her!
Hazelzmibaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!