View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #7
lil fu fu girl
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodobelle View Post
Please can someone please help with some advice. I have a 5 1/2 month Yorkie Roxy who insists on eating her older sister's food is who an adult Morkie. I feed them on the Royal Canine Yorkie formula (adult for Mia and puppy for Roxy). They eat their own food and then swap around and eat each others. Do you think it is too soon to put Roxy on the adult version at this age. I am also concerned that Mia will put on extra weight eating the puppy version. Your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi and Welcome to YT!
I recently had the same situation. I have an 8 year old female and just got another new friend for her. So we had an 8 year old and a 13 week old in the house. I just fed Innova Puppy formula as kibble for both. I exercise them everyday, so I was not worried about my girl gaining weight. That way I was assured of having the little one get all the nutrients that he needed. As puppies require a higher nutrient-dense kcal count than do adults. Plus I feed "Raw" for their main meal as well.
Hope this helps... and you could also start a new thread on this topic that way you would get a Ton of various suggestions.
Good luck
lil fu fu girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!