Thread: The Exhibitor
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM   #10
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiesmom_2007 View Post
Yep, I remember watching my first dog show in person, I was captivated by the beauty of the Yorkies in the ring. I knew that was what I wanted to do. It has always been fun for me and I love having that Bond with whichever dog I am showing at the time. Right now I am getting Cruz ready for the ring. I am very happy with how he is turning out so far. I have met some amazing people and I wouldn't trade the friendships I have made for anything. This is one Hobby that I will never stop doing. I admit my goal with Cruz is to get him finished with AKC but not just to get him titled but to know that he worked for it just as much as I will, not for any other reason but because he deserves it.
Good for you! This is what it's all about! It's because they deserve it!!! My first dog show was the Houston Reliant show as a spectator and that is when I knew this is what I wanted to do...I'm still here and as I see it will be around till I can't show any longer! I hope one day to be a judge for yorkies and few other toy breeds. I never thought I would want to judge but now that has sparked my interest.

Donna
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!