View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 07:13 AM   #1
Chato's Mama
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unlove Suddenly my baby Mika left this world....

I just wanted to say few words on memory of my little babydoll that died unexpectedly last month on July, 20th. We live besides a road and my babies would never ever go beyond the fence... This day Mika chased what I think it was a bird and she got hit. I was not there but it happened right before I came back from work. So when I got home my baby was already dead. My husband saw the whole thing, and he kept saying that she did not suffered at all. He said it was like a light switch. On and off in one second. When I came from work and he told me my heart literally stopped and I saw her laying in the backyard. Her little body was still warm and as I picked her up to hug her and kiss her I could feel her little bones broken. She did not have any blood thank God. I took her to my room and I put her in my bed. I wrapped her on a towel and cut two little pieces of her hair for me to keep. We took her to the emergency clinic to be cremated. I hugged her and kissed her little forehead all the way to the clinic. It was like a bad dream of which I could not wake up.

We left her on the clinic and then all my sadness poured all over me. I have not felt like this ever since my mom passed away. I had sleepless nights and I was terrified to look at her pictures, her videos. I still have not gone through her clothes. My husband and me turned on a candle everyday with a picture and her little collar. Her ball and her favorite toy. I put her ashes with these belongings and I put flowers every week.
This has been such a sad moment and there is no day that I dont think about my little girl. She was so sweet and liked to sleep under my shirt when I would be working in the computer. She loved to play with her ball and liked to spoon in bed with me and her little brother Chato. I miss her so much. At least I gave her 3 years of love and great playful times. She was loved! My babydoll rest in peace. I know one day I will see you again... Love you my babygirl.

Here is a picture of my precious baby.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mika.JPG (147.2 KB, 117 views)
Chato's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!