Thread: The Exhibitor
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 07:12 AM   #8
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiesmom_2007 View Post
Thank you for this thread Donna. Very helpful , It helps me put this into perspective at least for myself.
I think it could put a lot of different perspectives for everyone involved in showing
I know some get into exhibiting just to obtain a CH because it's production in revenues and I know some exhibiting is for the pure joy of showing off a beautiful yorkie! For me, it's a passion and with that passion comes the bond me and my dog or someone else's dog that we create with each other. It's calming to me, it's knowing the love for the breed and it's beautiful represenation! It's the friendships I've made for the long term (mind you, I'm not in it make friends) but OHHHH it has given me a true joy of knowing I have met someone and some with the same driven passion I have. My mentors Linda Galloway and Linda Thompson are people I couldn't imagine my life without now in or out of the yorkie world! Natalie is another one I couldn't imagine not knowing and having a part of my life in or out of the yorkie world.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!