Thread: The Exhibitor
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 05:47 AM   #3
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiesmom_2007 View Post
What does this mean to you? Doing something I have always dreamed of doing.
What type of yorkie is your showing preference (as there are many differences within the yorkie breed)? Nice neck, good earset, not to long or to short in the leg, Nice front , nice rear,Muzzle proportionate with the head. Love a silky coat but not too thin, and of course color.
How did you aquire your first show yorkie? I was lucky enough to become friends with a breeder tht was getting out of breeding due to health issues.
What are your expectations? To continue learning and having fun in the ring.
Knowing every dog has a fault what fault can you live with while showing? slightly steep in the shoulders
How did you get into showing? Watched my first dog show a few years ago and fell in love with the way the Yorkies looked while they were moving.
Does one see it as a lifetime commitment? Most definitely.
What are your goals? Have a dog good enough to make it to Westminster and Eukanuba.
What have you learned from being in the ring? Be more self confident I used to have self confidence issues.
Do you have a mentor? Yep I have 2 and I wouldn't trade either for the world.
Do you take advice and tips readily? Most of the time.
Do you listen to the experienced exhibitors and value their knowledge? Most of the time
Do you listen to tips from the professional handlers? Yes, Especially when their dogs look amazing.
Are you a visual learner or a hands on learner? I like to think I am both.
GREAT ANSWERS!!! Love it! Keep them coming!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!