View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #3
peachesmom1sc
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelzmibaybee View Post
i do not want to over feed her, but she eats SOOO much food now. as i've stated before, i feed her the Cesar puppy food in the little white containers. i also mix in hard food. she used to just eat one a day... i just put down her food because i had just the hard stuff out and she didn't touch it. so i put the wet stuff down and its more then half way gone in a matter of minutes... i don't want to over feed her. but i don't want to starve her either! how much is too much? i'm sure if i put down 2 containers she'd eat them both CLEAN. the way she eats its as if its her LAST meal or something! shes a little porker! HELP ! ! !

i to feed Cesar to my lil one with dry food at her convenience but she has got to where she just sits and darks for more Cesar she has all ready had a can and a half today she was a year old on 8--16--2010 just wondering if she is in a growing stage she is just 3 pounds and does act like i'm starving her
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!