View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 06:25 AM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Love ♥ Tinkerbell's Closet Classic Harness Vests & Dresses... also Carrier liquidation :)

Hey Everyone!! I wanted to start a new thread since I now have several pictures of the dresses & harnesses as opposed to just fabric swatches like before. These custom sized items (made by me) are still on sale starting at $11.24 for harness vest & $14.99 for dresses (larger sizes cost slightly more). Im also still offering a 20% off your whole order coupon which will expire in just 10 days.

That would actually make the dresses start at just $11.99 and the harnesses at $8.99!!! So dont miss this sale!

Coupon code is TC20, just enter the code in the coupon code box on the checkout page to recieve the discount

Link to website: Tinkerbells Closet Dog Boutique: Designer Dog Clothes, Custom Dog Dresses, Sweaters, Carriers & More

Also would like to announce I have decided to discontinue carrying dog carriers and Im clearancing what I have left in stock. All the carriers I have are designer carriers at great prices so dont miss this opportunity. All sales are final with the carriers. Descriptions of sizes and info are all on the website but if you have any questions please ask. And again the coupon would get you an additional 20% off these items too

Below are pictures of just SOME of the classic style harness vest and dresses on my website:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg &pinkbrownflowerdress.jpg (33.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg &coralpaisleydress.jpg (50.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg &reptileharness.jpg (36.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg &batikdress.jpg (50.5 KB, 17 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!