Thread: Titers
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 05:21 AM   #2
ally173
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyana1129 View Post
Today Bentley had an appt. to get his 16 weeks vaccination. Last time he had a severe reaction and I was told he could no longer get them or his rabies vaccine. I switched vets to one I trust a lot more. Should have gone there 1st but its so far. I know them very well though. The dr told me Bentley was over vaccinated because he was given his first vaccine at around 4-5 weeks old. So we did a titer and did not vaccinate for fear of him having a fatal reaction. I will get the results tomorrow. My question is this, if they are high does that mean I can finally take him to the dog park and out and about with me w/o having to be in constant fear of him getting sick? I do not know much about titers as I have never had to get one with my other dogs. SOrry for such a long post and thanks in advance for your help.
if he got a reaction before please dont give anymore; if ur dog dont interact much with other dogs; no need for titers or other unecessary vaccines like lyme
my dog was overvaccinated and now has ibd and will always be sick; i wish i know about this before. good luck
Vaccination Schedules for Dogs and Puppies
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!