View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #6
Darlene68
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
Was Jesse used as a breeder?
No, He was neutered at an early age. Would that make a difference? He doesn't lift his leg to mark, he just goes pee inside and I have been belly banding him, until I can figure out what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana911 View Post
Excellent question. I would love to pad train Baxter. He is 2-3 yrs old. He is wonderful about going outside. Never an accident. But for selfish reasons I would like to pad train him so that I could leave him alone as long as I need to, along with the girls. DH goes to the clubhouse for days at a time and he takes Bear. I would prefer he didn't have to take Baxter, but I work 12hr shifts and Baxter cannot be expected to hold it for 12hrs. The girls do fine, they have each other to play with, and the cats. They have a huge party while I'm gone and are very happy when I return. But, it would be nice if Baxter could also stay and not have to go to the clubhouse. It'll only work if I can pad train him. So, I'm anxious to see if there are any solutions.
I hope I get more responses! With all the members on this forum there has to be someone who has successfully done this...I hope so!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!